Well behaved dogs (maximum 2 pets per stay) are welcome for an additional fee of
£30 per pet per week. No other type of pet is permitted. Please note that the property
is in unfenced grounds and it is the dog owner’s responsibility to keep their dogs
With respect to our none dog owning guests, you agree to undertake the following:
- Pets are not permitted under any circumstances in the bedrooms, ensuite or shower
- They must not be allowed on furniture in any rooms – please remember to bring
their dog bed as well as bowls, toys and pet towel for their well being & comfort.
- They must not foul inside the property or in the garden/grounds
- They must not be left in the cottage unattended.
- If there is any “accidental” fouling, whether inside or in the grounds surrounding
the property, it must be cleaned up immediately, and the poop bags tied & placed in
the green external bin.
- If your pet has got wet whilst out, then please use their own towel or the specific
dog towel that we make available for their use during your stay (normally located by
the boot rack). Under NO circumstances must any other of the Glan-y-gors towels,
blankets or bedding be used for pets.
- Please be aware of the Countryside Code and in particular have your dog on a lead
in areas where farm livestock are located.
Whilst we do not ask for a security deposit, if a pet causes any damage then you will
be required to make payment to re-compense for this.